17/12/2012

Winter Souvenirs



I recently popped by the Souvenir Gallery on Archway Road to drop off some more of my products and also to do a spot of Christmas shopping. It's the perfect place for thoughtful, quirky gifts that you could never find on the highstreet. I managed to find a special little something for my sister which I can't share with you just yet in case she's reading this but it's adorable!

Daniel snapped a few pictures for me to share with you. Some of the pretty illustrated cards you can see are by my friend Rebekah from Bristol and I just love the animal ceramics in the image above.


Also, the velvet fox cushion sold by the Souvenir Gallery was featured in the Observer Magazine yesterday which is exciting! Hopefully it will mean even more visitors to the beautiful boutique.


1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks sophie! So nice to see! Hope your well? I bet the souviner gallery is an amzing place to buy xmas goodies, if only it were closer! xx

    ReplyDelete