04/10/2012

Giles, Giles, Giles





How amazing was the Giles SS13 collection? I adore a good print and so was in love with the beautiful white horse design nestled amongst swirling greys that adorned a stunning bubble-shaped gown- beautiful!

Unfortunately I didn't get to be there as I was at the Pam Hogg show but Daniel got some amazing images which you can check out on his site here. The make-up looked very natural with any imperfections covered and a simple pop of the brightest pink on lips and nails, a lovely change from the overly 'done' faces I'd seen at other shows. The shoes were adorable little wedges in pink, grey and, my absolute favourite, canary yellow. Now where can I get a pair??

P.S. The lovely people over at Stella Magazine have done a blog post on my London Fashion Week illustrations (including one of my Giles drawings) if you'd like to take a peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment