28/08/2012

Unicorn Boutique


Alas, my blog has been rather neglected lately! What with the numerous projects I'm working on PLUS designing new products for my shop PLUS trying to make the most of the tiny bit of sun we've had the blog has fallen on the side line.

Nevertheless, I'm back to share with you a little bit of news. I have another brand new stockist, the Unicorn Boutique, based in the beautiful and unique city of Amsterdam. Tucked away down a little cobbled street it houses an array of hand-picked beauties including fashion, accessories and childrenswear by some truly talented designers. Amongst these lovlies you can now find a selection of my tote bags, mirrors and greeting cards.

I'm hoping to visit Amsterdam in the near future as I have only had the opportunity to go once and loved every minute of it! Have you ever been?

And I promise to update a little more regularly from now on, I have some exciting things to share with you very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment