04/10/2011

Christmas & Heat Waves


After the weekend’s unseasonal heatwave I’ve been left with a longing to draw summer dresses and cats in sunglasses. However, the festive season calls and a lovely big box has turned up on my doorstep full to the brim with my new Christmas Card range. Rather than creatures in summery accessories, it features some rather jolly animals partaking in classic Christmas traditions that we all know and love- sporting antlers, drinking a little too much wine and sneaking a secret kiss beneath the mistletoe.

Whilst starting the holiday season prematurely (ie carols and Christmas trees before December) is not my thing, it’s never too early to get your Christmas cards in, especially when they are as silly and whimsical as these!

So hop on over to my Etsy shop to invest in some Christmas joy that is sure to bring a big fat smile to your friends faces, what could be more festive than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment